A business enterprise, whether small/medium/large, is an economic institution engaged in the business of goods and/or services with the object of sustaining continuously and earning profits. There are various forms in which a business may be organized and each form has its own merits and demerits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Important regulatory authorities for
investment in india
- Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA)
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- The Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (FIIA)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Registrar of Companies (RoC)
Copyright © Company Registration in India
Designed & Devloped by DR infosoft.