A business enterprise, whether small/medium/large, is an economic institution engaged in the business of goods and/or services with the object of sustaining continuously and earning profits. There are various forms in which a business may be organized and each form has its own merits and demerits.
Permanent Account Number
- Post company incorporation (or setting up of any business), obtaining PAN is the first regulatory step in India.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique identity number issued by the Income Tax Authorities to all taxpayers in India. PAN once allotted, is permanent and unaffected by change in address, state, country, etc.
- For obtaining PAN, application in Form 49A is to be filed along with Company Incorporation Certificate issued by Registrar of Companies (or proof of identity & proof of residence in case of others). Generally, PAN is allotted within a week after application for the same is submitted.
DIN is a pre-requirement for every promoter director involved in the formation of company. Process start with obtaining of Provisional DIN through online form DIN-1 Take a print out of Provisional DIN, paste photograph, sign at the prescribed places and send the same to DIN
DSC is a verification tool used for uploading of any document with Registrar of Company . Therefore, DSC is pre-requisite for filing online forms wrt name approval, incorporation documents etc. DSC can be obtained for any one director of the proposed company..
In a business entity, innumerable transactions take place every day, most of them being financial in nature. Correct recording of these transactions is very important for every organization. This not only helps at the time of finalization of accounts but also in the event of scrutiny or demand of information from any authority.
Important regulatory authorities for
investment in india
- Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA)
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- The Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (FIIA)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Registrar of Companies (RoC)
Copyright © Company Registration in India
Designed & Devloped by DR infosoft.